wonder what the top speed reached was? he was flying, that's for sure.
YouTube - LEAKED Wise County Cop Chase Inmate Steals Cop Car Drives to Jenkins Kentucky
I did not know this happened.
wonder what the top speed reached was? he was flying, that's for sure.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I remember when this happened, but I never saw the video. The stupid POS is lucky he didn't kill someone. He almost hit several cars, blew through (I think) the 3rd Wise light red at over 80, and almost hit the cop who threw the first spike strip.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
A buddy of mine who is a state trooper was in on that somewhere. Doesnt seem like it was that long ago.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
That is crazy to watch...it's like one of those police chase shows on TV...but in your back yard. Anybody know the back story on this guy?
BTW this is a NPD car. Leave it to those dumbasses to actually have this happen to them. I wonder if they gave him a ticket for speeding during this? haha
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Never heard of that one. I remember when they stole Eddie Bevins car in Ramsey.
GO VOLS
Sounds like the idiot over here last weekend that stole an ambulance from Hazard ARH. Fool said he just needed a ride home and was going to bring it back.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks